In our fast-paced digital world, consumers are completing transactions online more than ever before. In fact, most consumers prefer this way of transaction due to its speed and reliability.
For instance, how many times have you received a bill and thought “can I just pay it online?” Why? Because it’s convenient, saves you a lot of time, and you feel confident it’s going to get to where it needs to go.
With diverse options for online transactions, ePayments are a growing trend in many industries, including A/E and professional services. So, if you really want to take your firm to the next level, an online payment system, like BQE ePayments, is the best way to access and process money quickly while reducing any headaches for your clients- and for your firm!
What are ePayments?
Electronic payments, commonly known as ePayments, are transactions made through an electronic medium. Paying your bills or making a purchase are the most common uses of ePayments.
The great thing about ePayments is you don’t have to use physical checks or cash, so handling transactions is easy and hassle-free. Compare this to if you had to stop and write a check, mail it in, record the invoice in a spreadsheet, and then send that spreadsheet out to everyone that needs it.
That’s a lot of steps and time wasted for something that can be so simple. Not to mention a chance to make mistakes along the way. And when your firm is expecting money, and your clients are ready to pay for your projects- you want it to be quick and accurate process.
An ePayment system also means that extra fees such as postage and manual labor expenses are no longer an issue.
While ePayments are great for everyday consumers, they’re also beneficial for your firm. BQE ePayments lets you receive client payments quickly while reducing risk with secure payments and improved visibility. As the business world sees it, online payments are the future, and they’ve been incredibly popular for some time thanks to their convenience and security.
Types of ePayments
The most popular types of ePayments include:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Virtual cards
- ACH (direct deposit, direct debit, and electronic checks).
At BQE, our ePayments system is a feature that allows your clients to pay their invoices electronically right away. Our built in integrated system offers the industry standard for top security so you and your clients can feel confident in each of your transactions.
Why Your Firm Should Be Using BQE ePayments
So now that you know what ePayments are, let’s talk about why your firm should take advantage of this type of transaction.
If you’ve been using your current method of payment processing to receive payments, it might feel unnecessary to change. After all, why fix something if it isn’t broken, right? That may be true, but why not improve what you have and make things easier and more reliable for your firm? Think of all the hours you can save by cutting out the manual labor involved.
Why not make your clients happy with easy, stress-free payments, and your firm delighted as well by receiving payments on time and no longer sitting around waiting for a check to come in the mail? Or, even worse, wondering if it’s lost.
The entire invoicing process can take weeks or even months for you just to get paid. To help you improve that cashflow, BQE ePayments allows your client to pay right then and there.
Here’s how BQE ePayments can make sending and receiving payments easier for your firm:
- Secure Payments: BQE ePayments are secure, especially when compared to paper checks. With scams on the rise, BQE’s system offers even greater protection against fraud so both you and your clients can feel secure during each transaction.
- Improve Cashflow: When clients can pay instantly, your entire workflow is improved. With cash on hand, projects are no longer delayed, vendors get paid on time, and you’re not wasting precious hours of productivity. For a successful firm you want to ensure that you always have steady cash flow. BQE ePayments makes it easier than ever to get paid and keep your projects running smoothly.
- Strengthen Client Relationships: Process quicker, more secure payments that include detailed remittance data, so you’ll always keep track of your bills while giving your clients a convenient way to pay.
- Lower Processing Costs: The more payments your firm can process electronically, the less you spend on postage and paper. Not to mention all that extra time spent printing, signing, recording, and mailing checks.
- Flexibility and Integrations: Offer increased payment flexibility with a seamless integration into your CORE platform.
- Enhanced Visibility: Receive greater visibility into payment statuses while viewing accurate audit trails. This also helps reduce any payment mistakes.
BQE ePayments allows your clients to pay their invoices online from any location across the globe using our secure payments system.
For ePayments to work, your clients must have a credit card, debit card or bank account. That’s it.
Our ePayments system also sets up payment processing options for your firm that works seamlessly with your existing banks so there’s never a tough transition time.
You can set up multiple online accounts to easily control processing fees and other settings. Once you receive a payment confirmation, the invoices are automatically recorded and reconciled as payments and deposits in BQE when the money moves to your bank account. This means no more hours spent dealing with frustrating invoices and paperwork. And zero chances for a manual mistake!
BQE ePayments can be used for regular invoices, statements, retainer invoices as well as late fee invoices.
To learn more about accessing quick and secure payments with BQE ePayments, contact us today where our friendly team is ready to answer any of your questions.
If you’re brand new to BQE and want to see how we’ve helped the A/E and professional services industries conquer project management, time tracking, accounting, and more, try a free demo now and you’ll be amazed at how easy managing your firm can be.