Are you still looking for a CRM software that’ll work for your firm? If so, look no further. Because unlike other popular CRM systems that are currently out there, BQE CORE CRM was built to handle the specific needs of professional service firms just like yours.
That’s right, CORE CRM is the first-ever Client Relationship Management (CRM) system built specifically for professional service firms. And beginning October 1, you can add annual subscription of CORE CRM to your existing CORE platform and enjoy enhanced productivity and profitability for you and your team.
While typical CRM software can help a firm manage its business development efforts, CORE CRM is the only one that offers features that were designed with your particular business in mind, such as:
- All the tools you need for your business, not the tools offered by one-size-fits-all CRMs that cater to any businesses
- All-in-one, fully-integrated platform. As part of a fully integrated platform CORE CRM instantly syncs its data with other CORE applications (i.e. project management and accounting), so there is no need to enter data twice or have a separate password
- Easily create proposals and quotes using templates that can be tailored for your industry
- End-to-end management of conversations with prospects and clients, internal communications between teams, emails, marketing campaigns, sales activities, all the way to opportunities won
- User-based security that allows authorized managers to control read and write permissions on almost all the screens
If you signed up for CORE CRM Beta (ended Sept. 30) and would like to continue enjoy using all the features and benefits, you can do so by signing up for an annual subscription at our introductory annual subscription pricing. Call us at (866) 945-1595 or email us to get started.