Join Mark R. LePage, Partner in Charge of Operations at Fivecat Studio Architecture and Founder of Entrepreneur Architect on Thursday July 17 for this 45-minute free webinar followed by a Q&A session.
Mark will discuss the importance of developing a written plan for business success in architecture. He will share information from the original business plan document that he created for Fivecat Studio back in 2006 and discuss how his plan has evolved to become a vital tool for business success today.
You will be guided, step by step, through a process for developing your own simple business plan.
This webinar will teach you:
- why you should keep it simple.
- a basic structure for a simple business plan.
- how to use the simple business plan as a foundation to develop a more complete document.
- why it is important to update your business plan on a regular basis.
- how to succeed in creating a simple business plan, even if you have failed in the past.
- how to get things done by using your simple business plan.
- how to make more money by using your simple business plan.
Register today! This webinar will be valuable to both owners of start-up firms, as well as seasoned professionals seeking to take their firms to the next level.