Coming May 24th, 2012, BQE University presents What’s New in BillQuick 2012.
BillQuick 2012 is a result of eight months of development. Over 200 new and improved features were added, each designed to reduce the steps in getting your day-to-day tasks completed faster and efficiently. Also in BillQuick 2012 is also the year we focused on adding business intelligence tools. They take existing data and provide instant visibility to your key performance indicators.
Some of the top new features in BillQuick 2012 that Shafat Qazi, founder and CEO of BQE Software, will demonstrate include:
- Project Center
- Collection Center
- Memorized Filters
- Multi-Currency Expense Sheets
- Automatic Payment Receipts
- Overtime Calculator
Who Should Attend?
Principals, owners, project managers, billing managers and company accountants should attend this webinar. With the challenges of the recent recession, learning about BillQuick 2012 business intelligence and other new features will help you improve project and firm profitability and performance. It will help you make informed decisions faster.
After the webinar, you will:
- Know which key metrics to watch as a principal, project manager and billing manager—and what they mean
- Become an invaluable asset to your firm by knowing the new features in BillQuick 2012
- Improve your efficiency in running re-occurring reports
- Understand how to reduce the number of steps involved in managing a project
Please join Shafat for this free webinar. You’ll be glad you did.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PDT
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Mountain Time
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Central Time
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Check out future events at BQE Events