Available immediately, Web Suite 2011, Service Pack 2 (version 22.214.171.124) includes new features that you want to check out. Among the new and improved features are:
- Batch Change – Change one or multiple fields in Employee, Project, Client, Activity and Expense records.
- Client Contacts – Click a button on the Project-Billing screen to navigate to contacts.
- Client to Project – Click a project record on the Client screen and go to that Project screen.
- Billing Review – Now view time and expenses and change the status on the Details screen.
- Billing Review – Document your billing decisions in a Journal Note with one click.
- Billing Review – Write-Up/Down individual time entries or groups of entries.
In addition to these features, remember that Service Pack 1 also included some excellent items:
- DCAA – 1-click DCAA setup.
- Invoice Review – Email individual or groups of invoices to Clients, Project Managers and Client Managers with automatic insertion of the right email address.
- Linked Documents – Enhanced filter capabilities.
You can download Web Suite 2011, Service Pack 2, from the Support Page on the BQE web site.
To see the new and improved features in action before installing the service pack, check out the Web Suite trial server.